Last Updated on
Most Popular Option Strategy Articles
- Call Option – If bullish, call options maximize leverage and minimize risk to the downside.
- Put Option – Puts are a risk defined alternative to shorting stock, puts max leverage and minimize risk
- Bull Call Spread – A risk defined and reward defined alternative to buying call options.
- Bear Put Spread – A cheaper alternative to buying put options outright, however, defines max reward.
- At the Money Option
- Bear Put Ratio Backspread
- Bear Put Spread
- Bull Call Ratio Backspread
- Bull Call Spread
- Call Option
- In the Money Option
- Out of the Money Option
- Put Option