Most Popular Option Strategy Articles
- Call Option – If bullish, call options maximize leverage and minimize risk to the downside.
- Put Option – Puts are a risk defined alternative to shorting stock, puts max leverage and minimize risk
- Bull Call Spread – A risk defined and reward defined alternative to buying call options.
- Bear Put Spread – A cheaper alternative to buying put options outright, however, defines max reward.
- At the Money Option
- Bear Put Ratio Backspread
- Bear Put Spread
- Bull Call Ratio Backspread
- Bull Call Spread
- Call Option
- In the Money Option
- Out of the Money Option
- Put Option
How to Get Started Trading Commodity Options
If you are interested in trading commodity options, look at our reviews of these regulated brokers available in :
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 73.0%-89.0% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.