Last Updated on
Before you use or rely on any information provided by us on this website—Please read this.
Trading and investing carries a HIGH LEVEL OF RISK, you could lose some or all of your investment. Trading commodities or any other financial instrument may not be suitable for all traders.
Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
We accept no liability for any losses or damages you may incur—this means that you alone are responsible for your actions in any trading or investing activities.
Is the Information on this website accurate?
Although we aim to keep the information on this site current, we can not guarantee complete accuracy. We suggest that you use what you read as a starting point for doing your own independent research.
If you find something that you think is inaccurate, please let us know.
Is this website making investment recommendations?
No! Absolutely not. We do not provide investment advice and never will. No information presented on or associated with this website is a recommendation by us to buy, sell or hold any commodity, security, financial product or instrument or to engage in any specific investment strategy.
Are all financial products available to me?
Probably not. Any legitimate broker will only be licensed in certain jurisdictions and certain financial products mentioned may or may not be legal or available in your country, for example, Contracts For Difference “CFDs” are regulated and popular in UK/EU but banned in the US.
You alone are responsible for determining what is available and legal for you and where you are deemed to reside.
Is trading risky?
Yes, without a doubt! Trading is high risk. It is not suitable for everyone and can cause a complete loss of your funds. Do not partake in trading commodities or any financial instrument unless you are comfortable with this risk.
To Quickly Recap:
- Our goal is to provide you with information about trading commodities generally, but as we said above, the information provided by us may or may not be up-to-date, correct for your jurisdiction or location and definitely should not be relied upon. Also be aware that this information changes frequently.
- Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events.
- Trading on margin increases financial risks.
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Nothing in this website is or should be relied on as advice or recommendations.
- None of the services or investments referred to in this website are available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is your responsibility to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Questions? You can contact us here.